Can you imagine being able to grow fruit or vegetables out of the end of your pencil? Well, thanks to Treewise pencils it’s possible!
Treewise firmly believe in conserving the environment and in the production of recyclable products. As deforestation continues to soar and have a major negative impact upon the environment, killing trees for pencils is something than can be prevented. Treewise are dedicated to saving trees one pencil at a time but need the help of humanity to jump onboard with the movement.
Did you know?
- To make wooden pencils, forests the size of 90 tennis courts are cut down every minute to supply wood.
- Many pencil manufactures use wood taken from the rain forest.
- Deforestation is a major cause of many negative environmental changes.
- Recycling 12.5 feet stack of newspapers saves a 20-foot pine tree.
So what makes Treewise special?
- Made from 100% recycled newspapers.
- No trees harmed during production
- HB#2 extra dark graphite ensures smooth hand writing
- Made without any toxic chemicals/polymers/plastic
- No breakage while sharpening (longer lasting pencils)
The time to begin protecting our environment is now. Teaching younger generations how they can be eco-friendly at an early age will soon become second nature to them. If there is a better way to sustain life, then those ideas and products need to be globally recognised. Treewise pencils are affordable and benefit both you and our planet.
The icing on the cake, Treewise also produce pencils that allows you to grow plants or vegetables after the writing portion of the pencil is worn-down. If the 100% recycled pencil was not already impressive enough, you can now place the eraser side of the pencil into a pot of soil and watch your plant grow. You can choose a pencil that grows chilies, coriander, fenugreek, mustard, tomatoes and more. Plantable pencils are a great example of how we can reuse the earth’s resources.
Protecting our planet can be turned into a fun activity for our children. Be wise like Treewise and support recyclable and reusable products that will help make a difference to our environment.
If you are interested please contact us!